lunes, octubre 24, 2011

Carrera Panamericana 2001: Day 3 - Pics from the Service at Freixenet

Day 3 was covered directly by me. I went to the service at Freixenet in Ezequiel Montes, Queretaro. I visited the teams while they were repairing and setting the cars ready after two timed stages. Then I went to the third timed stage of the day to kae more pictures and video. After that, and with the cancelation of the timed stage at the Queretaro Race track. Then I went to my city´s downtown for the arrival ceremony and then to the museum for the awards ceremony and the services at the hotels. 

I met my good friends Reno Casasola and Rene Ortega (http://ranachilanga.blogspot.com/). They were traveliing with Steve and Michael Emery (Lucha Libre Racing). This time they all are taking pictures and enjoying the race from a different point of view.

In the following days I will post selected pictures and then videos. As I took 500plus pictures from day 3, and day 4 at the start up and first timed stage. Enjoy the ride!































No hay comentarios.: